Shaving. It’s something us guys do pretty much every day. That is, unless we grow a beard. And despite Allie’s persistent requests for me to do so, I still spend a few minutes every morning, sliding a sharp object across my face to cut off all my hair follicles.
I’ve been shaving since I was a teenager. For those of you keeping score at home, that’s roughly 30 years or so.
I have always used a straight edge. One time in college many moons ago, I tried using an electric. I borrowed my roommates’ to give it a test. The thing was crazy heavy and just made my face super hot and irritable. And that was the last time I ever touched an electric razor.
Until now! (You saw that coming, right?)
Thanks to the fine folks over at Philips, I’m trying out the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700. My full review is coming up in the next week or so [NOTE from the future! The Shaver 7700 review is now live!], but I’ll tell you this: The thing is super light! It also seems so much more comfortable to use and is actually designed for the guy who suffers from shaving irritation. I cannot wait to give it a whirl!
Philips Norelco Shaver Series 7000 Key Features:
- Comfort Rings feature a unique microbead coating to reduce friction, the leading cause of skin irritation. This technology ensures the shaver glides effortlessly over skin, resulting in a smooth and comfortable shave with less irritation.
- DynamicFlex Technology allows the shaving heads to independently move in five directions to comfortably follow every curve of the face and neck, catching every hair even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Innovative Gentle Precision Blades comfortably cut hairs in the most optimal cutting position, reducing irritation caused by tugging and pulling.
- Super Lift & Cut dual-blade system lifts hairs to comfortably cut below skin level.
- At the touch of a button, the SmartClean System cleans, lubricates and charges the shaver, keeping it performing at its best.
- AquaTec Technology allows guys to enjoy a comfortable dry shave, or a wet shave with shaving gel or foam.
The Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 retails for $219.99, so you know this is a serious shaving machine! What’s more, my friends over at Philips are also sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy’s Busy, Go Ask Daddy!
Win a Philips Norelco Shaver 7700
Have you entered my other giveaways yet?
Giveaway ends on August 24, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The 1 winner will be chosen at random and announced on this site. Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The 1 Winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
More Contests & Giveaways
As seen on Hypersweep.com
Blog Giveaway Directory
Contests, Sweepstakes, Giveaways
Sweepstakes Crazy– Your Source for free online sweepstakes, contests, games, and free stuff on the Web