Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is available to buy or stream pretty much anywhere nowadays. It’s a fun, colorful, action-packed film and now thanks to the fine folks at Marvel, you can keep the fun going right at home by downloading these Ant-Man coloring pages and activity sheets for free.
I love sharing all sorts of printables and free activity pages here on Mommy’s Busy, Go Ask Daddy. But these are easily my favorite to date. Not because I love the hilariously awesome Scott Lang as Ant-Man. Or I just can’t seem to pass up a word search no matter how hard I try.
What makes these Ant-Man coloring pages so incredibly astonishing is that I actually know the artist who drew them!
My blogging buddy Kate over at Highlights Along the Way is not just a blogger, she’s a pretty darn good artist too. She recently got back into drawing and I’ve loved watching her work grow over the past few years. When she told me that she finally broke through and has her first official Disney work-for-hire with these free printables, well, I couldn’t be happier or more proud of her.
This set of five coloring and activity pages are available for instant download. Just click any of the Ant-Man coloring pages below to get a larger version which you can download and print right from your laptop or device.
Ant-Man Coloring Pages
Ant-Man Activity Pages
Click the banner below to download the entire pack of Ant-Man Coloring Pages and Activity Pages.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is now available for purchase. Various versions of the film feature up to 2 hours of bonus content! That’s gotta be, what, like 960,000,0000 “ant hours,” right?
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
- All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
- Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
- Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
- I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.