It seems like only yesterday I was picking my jaw up from the popcorn-filled floor at my local AMC Theater after seeing the credits roll for Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War.
Easily the most epic superhero movie ever made, this was one massively entertaining 149-minute comic book battle. Some 10 years in the making, Avengers: Infinity War features nearly every hero from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (sorry, no Ant-Man or Hawkeye to be found!) joining forces in one massively heroic effort to save humanity’s very existence from the supremely powerful baddie Thanos.
Apparently, I’m not the only one who dug this movie since it shattered opening records and earned more than $2 billion worldwide in just 48 days. It also happens to be the fourth highest-grossing film of all time. At least until the sequel comes out next summer, that is.
If you haven’t seen Avengers: Infinity War yet, well, then you’re more insane than ol’ Thanos himself. What’s the holdup? If you have, why did you only see it once? Again, insanity.
Either way, you’re in for a treat because Avengers: Infinity War comes home digitally on July 31 and lands on Blu-ray on August 14. I certainly can’t wait to see this one for the third time. And fourth. And fifth.
Oh, and yeah, there are some amazingly cosmic bonus features, including over two hours of never-before-revealed details surrounding the build-up to this masterpiece.
Avengers: Infinity War Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
About Avengers: Infinity War
In “Avengers: Infinity War,” members from every MCU franchise must sacrifice like never before in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. The film stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Karen Gillan as Nebula, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Paul Bettany as Vision, Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Idris Elba as Heimdall, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Peter Dinklage as Eitri, Benedict Wong as Wong, Pom Klementieff as Mantis, Dave Bautista as Drax, featuring Vin Diesel as Groot, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, with Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, with Benicio Del Toro as The Collector, with Josh Brolin as Thanos, and Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord.
Avengers: Infinity War Blu-ray and Digital
On Digital Download July 31, On Blu-Ray August 14