Finally! Something to go with my Star Wars lightsaber chopsticks! Well, assuming my beautiful wife Allison ever buys me a set of those…
Anyways, it’s an R2-D2 soy sauce dispenser. Why, you may ask? Why not, I’ll retort! I’m a big fan of pushing Star Wars into every facet of our daily lives, and what screams daily living more than sushi eating? Tekka Maki rolls, beware!
- Incredibly detailed replica of the original R2-D2
- Hollow interior space for liquid storage
- Reprogrammed holographic projector now pouring spout
- Easy clean up and dishwasher safe
- Officially licensed Lucasfilm collectible
Now, it’s tough to have R2 without C-3PO. But to be honest, I’m not quite sure where you can store the wasabi and ginger on Threepio. Or rather, I really don’t want to know.
The R2-D2 Soy Sauce Dispenser is now available at the super-awesometastic ThinkGeek.com (and no, that’s not an affiliate link. I just love their site).